hi, Praveen, thanks for replying.

I am using hive-0.11 which comes from amplab,  at the begining , the
hive-site.xml of amplab is empty, so , i copy one hive-site.xml from my
cluster and then remove some attributes and aslo add some atrributs.

i think it is not the reason for my problem,
i think the reason is shark is runing on local mode , not cluster mode,
when i run bin/shark on bigdata001, it certainly can not get the result
which exist on bigdata003.   while i run bin/shark on bigdata003, i can get
result.

though it is the reason, i still can not understand why the result is on
bigdata003(master is bigdata001)?