+1 Have done a few installations of Shark with customers using Hive, they
love it. Would be good to maintain compatibility with Metastore & QL till
we have substantial reason to break off (like BlinkDB).

Mayur Rustagi
Ph: +1 (760) 203 3257
http://www.sigmoidanalytics.com
@mayur_rustagi <https://twitter.com/mayur_rustagi>