Hi folks,

We have seen a lot of community growth outside of the Bay Area and we are
looking to help spur even more!

For starters, the organizers of the Spark meetups here in the Bay Area want
to help anybody that is interested in setting up a meetup in a new city.

Some amazing Spark champions have stepped forward in Seattle, Vancouver,
Boulder/Denver, and a few other areas already.

Right now, we are looking to connect with you Spark enthusiasts in NYC
about helping to run an inaugural Spark Meetup in your area.

You can reply to me directly if you are interested and I can tell you about
all of the resources we have to offer (speakers from the core community, a
budget for food, help scheduling, etc.), and let's make this happen!

Andy