>From API docs: "Zips this RDD with another one, returning key-value
pairs with the first element in each RDD, second element in each RDD,
etc. Assumes that the two RDDs have the *same number of partitions*
and the *same number of elements in each partition* (e.g. one was made
through a map on the other)."

Basically, one RDD should be a mapped RDD of the other, or both RDDs
are mapped RDDs of the same RDD.

Btw, your message says "Dell - Internal Use - Confidential"...

Best,
Xiangrui