Hi All,

Im running a lookup on a JavaPairRDD<String, Tuple2>.
When running on local machine - the lookup is successfull. However, when running a standalone cluster with the exact same dataset - one of the tasks never ends (constantly in RUNNING status). When viewing the worker log, it seems that the task has finished successfully:

14/04/25 13:40:38 INFO BlockManager: Found block rdd_2_0 locally
14/04/25 13:40:38 INFO Executor: Serialized size of result for 2 is 10896794
14/04/25 13:40:38 INFO Executor: Sending result for 2 directly to driver
14/04/25 13:40:38 INFO Executor: Finished task ID 2

But it seems the driver is not aware of this, and hangs indefinitely.

If I execute a count priot to the lookup - I get the correct number which suggests that the cluster is operating as expected.

The exact same scenario works with a different type of key (Tuple2): JavaPairRDD<Tuple2, Tuple2>.

Any ideas on how to debug this problem ?

Thanks,

Yadid