Hi,

I am trying to send events to spark streaming via flume.
It's working fine up to a certain point.
I have problems when the size of the body is over 1020 characters.

Basically, up to 1020 it works
1021 through 1024, the event will be accepted and there is no exception, but
the channel seems to be corrupted. Or at least no more events can make it
through.
1025 and up, I am seeing some exceptions : java.io.StreamCorruptedException:
invalid stream header: 00000000

I created a test using the Embedded Agent and a local spark to expose the
problem.
I am using the cdh5 distribution.
   <cdh-flume.version>1.4.0-cdh5.0.0</cdh-flume.version>
   <cdh-spark.version>0.9.0-cdh5.0.0</cdh-spark.version>
   <cdh-avro.version>1.7.5-cdh5.0.0</cdh-avro.version>

File is attached.

Has anybody ever seen this?
Any suggestions?

/D

*********************************************************************** This
e-mail and attachments are confidential, legally privileged, may be subject to
copyright and sent solely for the attention of the addressee(s). Any
unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. Statements and opinions expressed
in this e-mail may not represent those of Radialpoint.
courriel est confidentiel, privilégié et peut être soumis à des droits
d'auteur. Il est envoyé à l'intention exclusive de son ou de ses destinataires.
Il est interdit de l'utiliser ou de le divulguer sans autorisation. Les
opinions exprimées dans le présent courriel peuvent diverger de celles de
Radialpoint.

SparkFlumeStreamTest.java (11K)
<http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/attachment/6127/0/SparkFlumeStreamTest.java>