I'm having some trouble getting a basic matrix multiply to work with Breeze.
I'm pretty sure it's related to my classpath. My setup is a cluster on AWS
with 8 m3.xlarges. To create the cluster I used the provided ec2 scripts and
Spark 1.0.0.

I've made a gist with the relevant pieces of my app:

https://gist.github.com/dieterichlawson/e5e3ab158a09429706e0

The app was created as detailed in the quick start guide.

When I run it I get an error that says the method to multiply a dense matrix
by a dense matrix does not exist:

14/06/09 04:49:09 WARN scheduler.TaskSetManager: Lost TID 90 (task 0.0:13)
14/06/09 04:49:09 INFO scheduler.TaskSetManager: Loss was due to
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
breeze.linalg.DenseMatrix$.implOpMulMatrix_DMD_DMD_eq_DMD()Lbreeze/linalg/operators/DenseMatrixMultiplyStuff$implOpMulMatrix_DMD_DMD_eq_DMD$;
[duplicate 46]

I've tried a bunch of different things, including playing with the CLASSPATH
and ADD_JARS environment variables, the --jars option on spark-submit, the
version of breeze and scala, etc...

I've also tried it in the spark-shell. It works there, so I don't really
know what's going on. Any thoughts?