@Paco: I understand that most promising for me to put effort in understanding
for in deploying models in the spark enviroment would be augustus and
zementis right?

actually as you mention I would have both direction of deploying. I have
already models which I could transform into pmml and I also think in
building more models in time using spark... or other model engines in the
hadoop field

When I read about mllib and mlbase I got very interested in it because it
seems to handle some aspects of my actual challenge (building arround 1000
models, administrate 1000 models, calculate arount 2 billions scores each
week) but with the administartion stuf I am so so sure about. also i find
that one need to put in the field (spark, mllib, mlbase, ...) some effort
into the transparency of the models.

as long you just build a recomender system you probably dont need something
like that but as you mention... there are a lot of departments where
analysts are building the models because the risk to spend millions of money
in a wrong place beause of the model which wasnt proofed carefully... is
simply to high for the managers

is there actually a direction of administration of scores in the
spark/mllib/mlbase field?. I mean somthing like

a) description of the score model, training data set, target variable, for
what for
b) quality check, actual performance in comparison with other models,
c) version control system
d) indicator if the score is activ or not
e) for specificily which action (for instance which website, wich customer
group, wich country,...)

a commercial product which is in a way compareable would the model manager
from sas

hey guys.. in anyway I will get involved in this field. It looks so
promissing

ps: think about integrating a mip solver! because you can not handle every
thing with a statistical model. in business you have quite often discrete
optimization problems when you try to manage your business with prediction
models :-)