Hi All,

I'm new to Spark. Just tried out the example code on Spark website for
L-BFGS. But the code "val model = new LogisticRegressionModel(..." gave me
an error:

<console>:19: error: constructor LogisticRegressionModel in class
LogisticRegres
sionModel cannot be accessed in class $iwC
         val model = new LogisticRegressionModel(
                  ^

Then I checked the source code on github about the definition of the class
LogisticRegressionModel. It says:

It appears the reason is it has "private[mllib]" in the definition so access
is restricted and it does not have a constructor either.

So that's a contradiction.

Thanks,

BR,

Congrui