Hi,

I've implemented a class with measures for evaluation of multiclass
classification (as well as unit tests). They are per class and averaged
Precision, Recall and F1-measure. As far as I know, in Spark, there is binary
classification evaluator only, given that Spark's Bayesian classifier supports
multiclass. I've submitted a pull request
https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/1155 following the guidelines on
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Contributing+to+Spark
Admins didn't yet verify my patch. I have few questions:
1)Do I need to contact somebody to be verified (my Github profile isn't linked
with my personal page)?
2)Spark users, would you like other measures to be implemented or any other
features for multiclass evaluator, for example, Accuracy or returning the
confusion matrix?

Best regards, Alexander