Hi

Not sure, if this will help you.

1. Create one application that will put files to your S3 bucket from public
data source (You can use public wiki-data)
2. Create another application (SparkStreaming one) which will listen on
that bucket ^^ and perform some operation (Caching, GroupBy etc) as soon as
the data kicks in.

In this way you are able to utilize all network and memory.

Thanks
Best Regards