From: mich...@databricks.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 17:52:34 -0700
Subject: Re: SparkSQL with sequence file RDDs
To: user@spark.apache.org

We know Scala 2.11 has remove the limitation of parameter number, but Spark 1.0
is not compatible with it. So now we are considering use java beans instead of
Scala case classes.

You can also manually create a class that implements scala's Product interface.
 Finally, SPARK-2179 will give you programatic non-classed based way to
describe the schema.  Someone is working on this now.