Hi Rahul,

We plan to add online model updates with Spark Streaming, perhaps in
v1.1, starting with linear methods. Please open a JIRA for Naive
Bayes. For Naive Bayes, we need to update the priors and conditional
probabilities, which means we should also remember the number of
observations for the updates.

Best,
Xiangrui