And also that there is a small bug in implementation. As I mentioned this
earlier also.

This is my first time I am reporting some bug. So I just wanted to ask,
that do your name come somewhere or do you get something after
correcting/reporting some bug. So that i can mention that in my
profile/resume( as I am moving towards my final year undergrad and will be
sitting for company interviews.). If there is something like that which I
can mention then I can go for the procedure you mentioned earlier.

Otherwise I can simply mention the error here on the mailing list itself.
Its a small bug (Bug according to me.)

I m not trying to be selfish. Its just that if I get something that can
help make my profile look strong then I shouldn't miss it at this stage.

Thanks,

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 5:54 PM, Rahul Bhojwani <rahulbhojwani2...@gmail.com