Hi,

I am doing graph computation using GraphX, but it seems to be an error on graph
partition strategy specification.
as in "GraphX programming guide":
The Graph.partitionBy operator allows users to choose the graph partitioning
strategy, but due to SPARK-1931, this method is broken in Spark 1.0.0. We
encourage users to build the latest version of Spark from the master branch,
which contains a fix. Alternatively, a workaround is to partition the edges
before constructing the graph, as follows:

My questions:

- how to "build the latest version of Spark from the master branch, which
contains a fix"?

- how to specify other partition strategy, eg. CanonicalRandomVertexCut,
EdgePartition1D, EdgePartition2D, RandomVertexCut
(listed in Scala API document, but seems only "EdgePartition2D" is available? I
am not sure for this! )

- Is it possible to add my own partition strategy(hash function, etc.) into
GraphX?

Thanks in advance! :))

Best,
Yifan