I am run logistic regression with SGD on a problem with about 19M
parameters (the kdda dataset from the libsvm library)

I consistently see that the nodes on my computer get disconnected and
soon the whole job goes to a grinding halt.

14/07/12 03:05:16 ERROR cluster.YarnClientClusterScheduler: Lost
executor 2 on pachy4 remote Akka client disassociated

Does this have anything to do with the akka.frame_size? I have tried
upto 1024 MB and I still get the same thing.

I don't have any more information in the logs about why the clients
are getting disconnected. Any thoughts?

Regards,
Krishna