Thank you so much for the information, now i have merge the fix of #1411 and
seems the HiveSQL works with:
SELECT name FROM people WHERE schools[0].time>2.

But one more question is:

Is it possible or planed to support the "schools.time" format to filter the
record that there is an element inside array of schools satisfy time > 2?

The above requirement should be more general than the schools[0].time>2, as
we sometime don't know which element in the array should satisfy the
condition (we do not know if we should use 0 or 1 or X in the
schools[X].time), we only care if there is one satisfy the condition, thank
you!