Hi Aureliano,

Will it be possible for you to give the test-case ? You can add it to JIRA
as well as an attachment I guess...

I am preparing the PR for ADMM based QuadraticMinimizer...In my matlab
experiments with scaling the rank to 1000 and beyond (which is too high for
ALS but gives a good idea of solver scalability, ~400 is the max I have
seen in the sparkler paper), I am noticing consistent results both in
correctness and runtime with MOSEK...

I will update more on the JIRA this week...got it cleared from our legal
last week...Please stay tuned...

Thanks.
Deb