While running application set this
-Dsun.io.serialization.extendedDebugInfo=true
This is applciable post java 1.6 version

--

Sourav Chandra

Senior Software Engineer

sourav.chan...@livestream.com

o: +91 80 4121 8723

m: +91 988 699 3746

skype: sourav.chandra

Livestream

"Ajmera Summit", First Floor, #3/D, 68 Ward, 3rd Cross, 7th C Main, 3rd
Block, Koramangala Industrial Area,

Bangalore 560034

www.livestream.com