Hi Andrew,
for this test I only have one machine which provides the master and only
worker.
So all I'd need is communication to the Internet to access the twitter API.
I've tried assigning a specific port to the driver and creating iptables rules
for this port, but that didn't work.
Best regards,
Simon
On Aug 6, 2014 11:37 AM, "Andrew Or-2 [via Apache Spark User List]"