I haven't tried any of this, mind you, but my guess is that your options
are, from least painful and most likely to work onwards, are:

- Get Spark / Shark to compile against Hive 0.10
- Shade Hive 0.11 into Spark
- Update to CDH5.0+

I don't think there will be more updated releases of Shark or
Spark-on-CDH4, so you may want to be moving forward anyway.