A man in this community give me a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPhyePwo7FA. I've got a same question in
this community and other guys helped me to solve this problem. I'm trying
to load MatrixFactorizationModel from object file, but compiler said that,
I can not create object because the constructor is private. To solve this,
I put my new object to same package as MatrixFactorizationModel. Luckly it
works.