Hi All:

I have a question about how to do the following operation in GraphX.
Suppose I have a graph with the following vertices and scores on the edges:

(V1 {type:"B"})----->(V2 {type:"A"})------>(V3 {type:"A"})<-----(V4
{type:"B"})
                100                   10                    100

I would like to get the type B vertices that are connected through type A
vertices where the edges have a score greater than 5. So, from the example
above I would like to get V1 and V4.

I am looking for ideas, not necessarily a solution. I was thinking of using
the pregel API, so I will continue looking into that. Anyway, I look
forward to a response.

Best,
--
Cesar Arevalo