Those are interesting numbers. You haven't mentioned the dataset size in
your thread. This is a classic example of scalability and performance
assuming your baseline numbers are correct and you tuned correctly
everything on your cluster.

Putting my outside cap, there are multiple reasons for this, we need to
look at all these parameters:
1. This could be an algorithm cost when we move to cluster
2. This could a scalability cost
3. Cluster not tuned well
4. Indeed, there is a problem/performance regression in the framework.