You need to run mvn install so that the package you built is put into the
local maven repo. Then when compiling your own app (with the right
dependency specified), the package will be retrieved.



On 9/9/14, 8:16 PM, "alexandria1101" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I think the package does not exist because I need to change the pom file:
>
>   <groupId>org.apache.spark</groupId>
>   <artifactId>spark-assembly_2.10</artifactId>
>   <version>1.0.1</version>
>   <type>pom</type>
>   <scope>provided</scope>
>  </dependency>
>
>I changed the version number to 1.1.1, yet still that causes the build
>error:
>
>Failure to find org.apache.spark:spark-assembly_2.10:pom:1.1.1 in
>http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository,
>resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central
>has
>elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]
>
>Is there a way to get past this?
>
>
>
>--
>View this message in context:
>http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/Table-not-found-using-
>jdbc-console-to-query-sparksql-hive-thriftserver-tp13840p13851.html
>Sent from the Apache Spark User List mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
>For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to