Hi,

I use the breeze.stats.distributions.Bernoulli in my code, however met this
problem
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/math3/random/RandomGenerator

I read the posts about this problem before, and if I added
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.commons</groupId>
      <artifactId>commons-math3</artifactId>
      <version>3.3</version>
      <scope>runtime</scope>
    </dependency>
to my pom.xml, more serious issues will appear. The breeze dependency is
already in my pom.xml. I am using Spark-1.1.0. Seems I didn't meet this
issue when I was using Spark-1.0.0. Does anyone have some suggestions?

Thanks a lot!
Anny