Hey,

Regarding python libs, I'd say it's not supported out of the box, however
it must be quite easy to generate plots using jFreeChart and automatically
add 'em to the DOM.
Nevertheless, I added an extensible support for javascript manipulation of
results, using that one it's rather easy to plot line, scatterplots etc
using D3.js (via scala wrappers, or javascript directly), there is a small
support of Rickshaw to display timeseries.

aℕdy ℙetrella
about.me/noootsab
[image: aℕdy ℙetrella on about.me]

<http://about.me/noootsab>