I am sorry that I forget mentioning the version of spark.

The version is spark-1.1.0.

I am pretty sure I am not trying to extend AccumulableParam,
you can see the code of the implementation of WeightAccumulatorParam
in my post, it implements the interface "*AccumulatorParam<Weight>*".
And I am not even import the AccumulableParam at the beginning of
Program.

And I just tried the AccumulatorParam<Vector> example ,too. Then
I found something very weird, it doesn't work the first time but when I
tried the second time , it passed!

So I  build my original  Java file again, it unexpectedly succeed, but if
you
 do any changes to the file, and build again, it failed the first time, but
succeed the second.

I tried many time , it just performance like that.

I think maybe it is the matter of the warning level, which made some
warnings as the error, but it can not explain why it just failed the first
time of building just after changing the file( The matter is changing the
file not the code, I tried just delete a space and build again, first time
failed, second time succeed...).

I know this situation is miracle, but it is true >_<.