Well in the cluster, can you try copying the entire folder and then run?
For example my home folder say helloWorld consists of the src, target etc.
can you copy the entire folder in the cluster ?  I doubt it is looking for
some dependencies and is missing that when it runs your jar file.
or if you mention some input file which your program uses, ensure that it
is in hdfs and correct path is specified.

These were a few things I checked when I got a filenotfound exception

contact : 650-796-7112