I don't know the answer for sure, but just from an API perspective I'd
guess that the Spark authors don't want to tie their API to Breeze. If at a
future point they swap out a different implementation for Breeze, they
don't have to change their public interface. MLlib's interface remains
consistent while the internals are free to evolve.

Nick

2014년 10월 17일 금요일, ll<duy.huynh....@gmail.com>님이 작성한 메시지: