MLlib relies on breeze for much of its linear algebra, which in turn relies on
netlib-java. netlib-java will attempt to load a native BLAS at runtime and then
attempt to load it's own precompiled version. Failing that, it will default
back to a Java version that it has built in. The Java version can be about as
fast as a native version for certain operations that are tricky to optimize
(like vector dot products), but MUCH slower for things like matrix/matrix
multiply. Luckily - the code will still work without the native libraries
installed, it will just be slower in some situations. So, you can safely ignore
the warnings if all you care about is correctness.

The MLlib docs (https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/mllib-guide.html) provide
guidance about how to link against the native libraries in your application -
this will make the warning messages go away and might speed up your program.

- Evan