The 0 vector is a trivial solution. Is the data big, such that it
can't be computed on one machine? if so I assume this system is
over-determined. You can use a decomposition to find a least-squares
solution, but the SVD is overkill and in any event distributed
decompositions don't exist in the project. You can solve it a linear
regression as Mr Das says.

If it's small enough to fit locally you should just use a matrix
library to solve Ax = b with the QR decomposition or something, with
Breeze or Commons Math or octave or R. Lots of options if it's
smallish.