Hi oliver,
thanks for the answer I don't have the information of all keys before hand,
the reason i want to have multiple tables is that based on my information on
known key I will apply different queries get the results for that particular
key I don't want to touch the unkown ones I'll save that for later. My idea
is that if every key has and individual table the querying will be faster.
now if I have a single table I'll do "select id from kv where key
='some_key' and value operator 'some_thing' ". I want to make it "select id
from some_key where value operator 'some_thing' ". BTW what do you mean by
"extract" could you direct me to api or code sample.

thanks and regards,
critikaled.