looks like it doesn’t work:

> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.vafer:jdeb:0.11:jdeb (default) on
project spark-assembly_2.10: Failed to create debian package
/Users/burton/Dropbox/projects-macbook-pro-2013-09/spark-1.1.0/assembly/target/spark_1.1.0-${buildNumber}_all.deb:
Could not create deb package: Control file descriptor keys are invalid
[Version]. The following keys are mandatory [Package, Version, Section,
Priority, Architecture, Maintainer, Description]. Please check your
pom.xml/build.xml and your control file. -> [Help 1]