Hi,
This question was asked  earlier  and I did it in the way specified..I am
getting java.lang.ClassNotFoundException..
Can somebody explain all the steps required to build a spark app using IntelliJ
(latest version)starting from creating the project to running it..I searched a
lot but couldnt find an appropriate documentation..
Re: Is there a step-by-step instruction on how to build Spark App with IntelliJ
IDEA?

|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| Re: Is there a step-by-step instruction on how to build Spark App with
IntelliJ IDEA?Don’t try to use spark-core as an archetype. Instead just create
a plain Scala project (noarchetype) and add a Maven dependency on spark-core.
That should be all you need.  |
|  |
| View on mail-archives.apache.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

   Thanks & Regards,
Meethu M