Hi,

I have some data generated by some utilities that returns the results as
a List<String>. I would like to join this with a Dstream of strings. How
can I do this? I tried the following though get scala compiler errors

val list_scalaconverted = ssc.sparkContext.parallelize(listvalues.toArray())
   list_queue.add(list_scalaconverted)
    val list_stream = ssc.queueStream(list_queue)

 found   : org.apache.spark.rdd.RDD[Object]

 required: org.apache.spark.rdd.RDD[String]

Note: Object >: String, but class RDD is invariant in type T.

You may wish to define T as -T instead. (SLS 4.5)

and

 found   : java.util.LinkedList[org.apache.spark.rdd.RDD[String]]

 required: scala.collection.mutable.Queue[org.apache.spark.rdd.RDD[?]]

Thanks,

Josh