This usually happens when one of the worker is stuck on GC Pause and it
times out. Enable the following configurations while creating sparkContext:

 sc.set("spark.rdd.compress","true")

      sc.set("spark.storage.memoryFraction","1")
      sc.set("spark.core.connection.ack.wait.timeout","6000")
      sc.set("spark.akka.frameSize","100")

Thanks
Best Regards

On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 12:46 AM, Ganelin, Ilya <ilya.gane...@capitalone.com