Thanks a lot Sean. You are correct in assuming that my examples fall under a
single category.

It is interesting to see that the posterior probability can actually be
treated as something that is stable enough to have a constant threshold
value on per class basis. It would, I assume, keep changing for a sample as
I add/remove documents in the training set and thus warrant corresponding
change in the threshold.

Also, I have seen the class prediction probabilities to range from 0.003 to
0.8 for correct classifications in my sample data. This is a wide spectrum,
so is there a way to change that? Maybe by replicating the samples for the
classes I get low confidence but accurate classification for.

Thanks,
Jatin

-----
Novice Big Data Programmer