Thanks Ankur, Its really help full. I've few queries on optimization
techniques. for the current I used RandomVertexCut partition.

But what partition should be used if have:
1. No. of edges in edgeList file are to large like 50,000,000; where
multiple edges to same pair of vertices are many
2. No of unique Vertex are to large suppose 10,000,000 in above edgeList
file
3. No of unique Vertex are small suppose less than 100,000 in above
edgeList file

--
Regards,
Harihar Nahak