Hi,
    I'm generating a Spark SQL table from an offline Json file.
    The difficulty is, in the original json file, there is a hierarchical
structure. And, as a result, this is what I get:
scala> tb.printSchemaroot |-- budget: double (nullable = true) |-- filterIp:
array (nullable = true) |    |-- element: string (containsNull = false) |--
status: integer (nullable = true) |-- third_party: integer (nullable = true)
|-- userId: integer (nullable = true)
As you may have noticed, the table schema is with a hierarchical structure
("element" field is a sub-field under the "filterIp" field). Then, my question
is, how do I access the "element" field with SQL?