Adding group back.

FYI Geneis - this was on a m3.xlarge with all default settings in Spark. I
used Spark version 1.3.0.

The 2nd case did work for me:

>>> a = [1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9]
>>> for x in range(1000000):
...   b.append(a)
>>> rdd1 = sc.parallelize(b)
>>> rdd1.first()
14/12/15 16:33:01 WARN TaskSetManager: Stage 1 contains a task of very
large size (9766 KB). The maximum recommended task size is 100 KB.
[1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9]