Hi all,

I know the topic have been discussed before, but i couldn't find an answer
that might suits me.

How do you retrieve the current batch timestamp in spark streaming? Maybe
via BatchInfo but it does not seem to be linked to streaming context or
else... I currently have 1 minutes micro-batch and i'd like to link every
logs i process with the start of the batch a log belongs to.

I also thought about broadcasting a new timestamp at the end of every batch
thanks to a StreamingListener but i couldn't manage to overwrite the first
broadcasted value.

Do you guys have any ideas?
Thanks a lot,

Nelson.