Hi All,I use LIBSVM format to specify my input feature vector, which used
1-based index. When I run regression the o/p is 0-indexed based. I have a
master lookup file that maps back these indices to what they stand or. However,
I need to add offset of 2 and not 1 to the regression outcome during the
mapping. So for example to map the index of 800 from the regression output
file, I look for 802 in my master lookup file and then things make sense. I can
understand adding offset of 1, but not sure why adding offset 2 is working
fine. Have others seem something like this as well?