Is anybody experiencing this? It looks like a bug in JetS3t to me, but
thought I'd sanity check before filing an issue.

================
I'm writing to S3 using ReceiverInputDStream#saveAsTextFiles with a S3 URL
("s3://fake-test/1234").

The code does write to S3, but with double forward slashes (e.g.
"s3://fake-test//1234/-1419334280000/".

I did a debug and it seem like the culprit is
Jets3tFileSystemStore#pathToKey(path), which returns "/fake-test/1234/..."
for the input "s3://fake-test/1234/...". when it should hack off the first
forward slash. However, I couldn't find any bug report for JetS3t for this.

Am I missing something, or is this likely a JetS3t bug?

ᐧ