Hi all!

I use Spark SQL1.2 start the thrift server on yarn.

I want to use fair scheduler in the thrift server.

I set the properties in spark-defaults.conf like this:
spark.scheduler.mode FAIR
spark.scheduler.allocation.file
/opt/spark-1.2.0-bin-2.4.1/conf/fairscheduler.xml

In the thrift server UI can see the scheduler pool is ok.
[image: 内嵌图片 1]

How can I specify one sql job to the "test" pool.
By default the sql job run in the "default" pool.

In the http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/job-scheduling.html document
I see sc.setLocalProperty("spark.scheduler.pool", "pool1") can be set in
the code.

In the beeline I execute "set spark.scheduler.pool=test", but no use.
But how can I set the local property in the beeline?