Hi,

I am using Spark Version 1.1 in standalone mode in the cluster. Sometimes,
during Naive Baye's training, I get OptionalDataException at line,

map at NaiveBayes.scala:109

I am getting following exception on the console,

java.io.OptionalDataException:
        java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1371)
        java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:371)
        java.util.HashMap.readObject(HashMap.java:1394)
        sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor626.invoke(Unknown Source)

java.io.ObjectStreamClass.invokeReadObject(ObjectStreamClass.java:1017)

java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1896)

java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1801)

What could be the reason behind this?

Thanks