So I had a Spark job with various failures, and I decided to kill it and
start again. I clicked the 'kill' link in the web console, restarted the
job on the command line and headed back to the web console and refreshed to
see how my job was doing... the URL at the time was:

/stages/stage/kill?id=1&terminate=true

Which of course terminated the stage again. No loss, but if I'd waited a
few hours before doing that, I would have lost data.

I know to be careful next time, but isn't 'don't modify state as a result
of a GET request' the first rule of HTTP? It could lead to an expensive
mistake. Making this a POST would be a simple fix.

Does anyone else think this is worth creating an issue for?