Cui Lin,

The solution largely depends on how you want your services deployed (Java
web container, Spray framework, etc...) and if you are using a cluster
manager like Yarn or Mesos vs. just firing up your own executors and master.

I recently worked on an example for deploying Spark services inside of
Jetty using Yarn as the cluster manager. It forced me to learn how Spark
wires up the dependencies/classpaths. If it helps, the example that
resulted from my tinkering is located at [1].

[1] https://github.com/calrissian/spark-jetty-server