I was thinking about if it could be possible to use apache spark, and
opencv in order to recognize stellar objects from the data set provided by
Nasa,Esa, and the others space agencies. I am asking about advice or
feelings about it, nor example codes or something else, but if there were
any, please provide.

Thanks again and forgive the possible off topic.

Alonso

Alonso Isidoro Roman.

Mis citas preferidas (de hoy) :
"Si depurar es el proceso de quitar los errores de software, entonces
programar debe ser el proceso de introducirlos..."
 -  Edsger Dijkstra

My favorite quotes (today):
"If debugging is the process of removing software bugs, then programming
must be the process of putting ..."
  - Edsger Dijkstra

"If you pay peanuts you get monkeys"