Deep, Yes you have another spark shell or application sticking around
somewhere. Try to inspect running processes and lookout for jave process.
And kill it.
This might be helpful
https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-use-ps-kill-and-nice-to-manage-processes-in-linux

Also, That is just a warning. FYI spark ignores BindException and probes
for next available port and continues. So you application is fine if that
particular error comes up.

Prashant Sharma